Slowly but surely I’m ticking things off my to-do list.
One of these such things, was to finish perfecting the color output for a run of prints made from this gemstone watercolor. It’s one of my favorite watercolors, so I was feeling pretty guilty leaving it for so long in an unfinished state.
So when I finally found an afternoon free this week, it was first on my list to accomplish. After finishing the color calibrations, (which I’ll admit took a bit longer than average to perfect) I made a full run of 25 prints on my Hahnemule fine art paper.
I am quite pleased with how they came out and may consider doing a bigger run in the future. I’ll need more paper though, I’m almost through my box